Great leaders are born out of critical decisions!
Take a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- Are you committed to lead your organization to become a lean enterprise or is your company only going through the motions as a "lean dabbler"?
- Does lean in your organization equate to pockets of visual improvement through 5-S and / or an occasional successful kaizen event?
- In your opinion, what is the purpose of lean transformation?
- Is it to apply tools to eliminate waste to make short-term improvements on key performance indicators?
- Or is it to learn how to become an adaptable and highly competitive learning organization for the long term?
- How you and your company answer these questions on the purpose of lean will set the course for how you want to approach the transformation.
Learn how to become a true lean leader capable of creating the future-state vision and effectively motivating and leading your organization to success!
Lean Leaders will:
- Create a long-term vision and meet any challenges with both courage and creativity
- Drive and expect continuous process improvement in all areas of the business
- Establish a true management presence where the work is done and make fact-based decisions by "going and seeing" genchi genbutsu
- Build organization-wide trust by taking personal responsibility and treating others with respect
- Develop teamwork to maximize performance and foster individual growth
Lean Leadership training: integrating lean into your strategic plans through a SWOT analysis and application of lean thinking , creating Standard Work for Leaders, and using the A3 Report to drive improvement and build a learning organization.
MIDDLE MANAGEMENT >>